Dear Memorial Families,
I hope you and your family are having a wonderful summer! The weather certainly has been cooperating. We are just finishing up summer school this week and have been very busy planning for the opening of school. With the start of school coming up quickly, I wanted to just send a few quick reminders:
- Meet and Greet is August 24th. Grades 1-4 are from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm, K-am is from 1:30 - 2:15, and K-pm is from 2:15 - 3:00.
- First Day of School - August 25th.
- Remember, parking is very limited at Memorial. The curb is in front of the school so you are unable to park on the grass/dirt. Please park only in designated parking spaces. The church across the street has generously allowed us to use their lot.
- If you ordered the PTG School Supply Packs, they have been delivered to your child's classroom. If you need a list of supplies to purchase, please check out your teacher's website or we have lists in the office.
- The Memorial School Student Handbook is available on Memorial's website under school info.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Enjoy your summertime!